Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Beginnings and Endings

Beginnings and endings are crazy things no one knows what could happen. My beginning is to do good at my soccer season and do well in our tournaments, to score as many goals as i can. To even score a hat trick at my game would be amazing. My ending would be to play professional fĂștbol at any club , i wouldn't mind where i played anywhere would be my dream ending. For some people its to be rich , and to be very smart. But i just want to play fĂștbol. That´s it. I want to play in the Champions League and to Play in the Euro and World Cup. And for anyone who has the same dream, is to score the last minute goal in a major competition.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. Kinda funny those are pretty much my exact same goals in life.

    ReplyDelete