Thursday, October 6, 2016

Where Will I Be In 10 Years?

I Figure myself to be a soccer player or physical Therapist in 10 years. I enjoy soccer more then anything in the world It is my passion and i love it , the history, the game, the players, and the design. Soccer is the sport which deserves passion, time , sacrifice, and love. Soccer without the love for it is just a sport nothing special. Sometimes life is very unfair and doesn't give you what you want . So if soccer doesn't work out physical therapist is my next option,  for the people that don' t know what a physical does . They help you when you break a bone and need help getting back to walking or bending your elbow correctly,  and help you when you get your concussion.  Its his its own similarities to soccer and sports since most kids get there bones and concussions for sport accidents.
Even tho both Carries are good but i can see myself do soccer as a carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment