Thursday, November 3, 2016

Food , Glorious Food

I find my diet of different to be weird. I eat a lot of junk food and never gained a pound. I exercise a lot so i get very hungry a lot so i depend on a easy to make food i can eat anytime so i resort to ramen noodles.
There very delicious at times but after a while i stopped eating them. I would come back after school eat what ever my mom made me and then head off to my practice and come back 3 hours later and eat a cup of ramen. It got into a habit. I ate them basically 7-10 times a week depending on how hungry i was. But after 2 months of eating noddles i got really sick of it especially when during my game all i would feel the ramen floating around in my stomach. So i resorted to another food which was pizza roles. Again i didn't understand how I never gained a pound with all of these bad foods. But again the same thing happened but after more like 3 months, i couldn't stand them. After a while i started to only eat healthy and that what i basically try to do everyday up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment